We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects - ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
oin us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Entry Level Project Manager on our Project/Program Management team in Singapore.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate and/or participate in program/project extended and core team meetings.
- Create and maintain the cross-functional development and supporting schedules. Create investigative schedules for exploring launch options.
- Work with suppliers to lock project schedule and track milestones during development.
- Create and maintain hardware allocation tracking with suppliers and work with the Hardware Library to facilitate sample distribution.
- Work with the cross-functional extended team to plan allocations, track deliverables, and understand vendor build and materials plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently graduated (or about to) with a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, supply chain and operations management (or similar).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and varying levels of management.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Problem solving and quantitative analytical skills.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges and operate in periods of ambiguity.
- Demonstrate attentiveness to quality and productivity.
- MS Project, Power BI experience, proficient in Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm