Dell Technologies is a leader in providing technology infrastructure to its customers in an era increasingly being driven by digital and data. Enabling Dell to satisfy its customers complex needs is a world class supply chain, connecting together its sales orders with a complex ecosystem of partners and suppliers. Data plays an integral role in this as we digitize and modernize our supply chain.
Join our Data Analytics & Automation team within Supply chain as an intern data scientist to solve our most complex business problems with predictive models, making our decision making faster and more sophisticated.
In your Internship at Dell Technologies, you will…
- Work closely with other data scientists and supply chain domain experts to understand complex business problems and co-create solutions driven by data science models.
- Join a community of data scientists in discussing the current state of data science in the industry and sharing lessons learnt from past and ongoing projects.
- Identify opportunities to innovate across the supply chain through our team challenges.
We seek Data Scientist Interns with a passion to…
- Learn and apply database tools and statistical predictive models by analyzing large datasets with a variety of tools.
- Ask and answer questions in large datasets and have a strong desire to create strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- Deep dive into data to find answers to yet unknown questions and have a natural desire to go beneath the surface of a problem.
- Ask relevant questions and possess the skills to build algorithms necessary to find meaningful answers.
- Creatively visualize and effectively communicate data findings and insights in a variety of formats.
Our team’s way of working:
- We want to uncover ways to impact every key decision (in Dell’s supply chain) with a data science solution by experimenting together.
- We use our curiosity to find latent opportunities. We work in an agile methodology and you will have the autonomy to suggest and work on alternative approaches.
- We target decisions that achieves our company objectives. Our solutions address important prevailing business problems and we continuously keep this in mind while progressing through our projects.
- We excel when we collaborate. Data scientists are encouraged to seek feedback from others and have open discussions while progressing through the data science lifecycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to apply data science concepts in a business environment.
- Theoretical knowledge of statistics and machine learning and application through statistical programming languages (e.g., R, and/or Python).
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to learn and develop their ability to apply data science principles through a business lens.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm