Join a world-class Global Operations supply chain where you can drive lasting change while building a long-term career.
At Dell Technologies, our talented supply chain experts and benchmarked processes and capabilities are supporting the company’s transformation strategy. With in-house supply chain training and development programs that enable our team members to build their careers with us, we’ve built an environment where our team members feel inspired, connected and have the ability to succeed every day.
Our Global Operations supply chain and data analytics organization is seeking Undergraduate Interns for our 2022 Summer Intern Program.
What You Will Do
Interns work in different areas of Global Operations and, all interns are expected to work alongside employees, interview stakeholders, prepare data, complete analysis and present results/recommendations to management on specific summer projects.
Summer projects could exist in the following areas:
Procurement & Supply Chain:
- Product Teardowns & Analysis.
- Commodity & Supply Management.
- Global Materials Management.
- Understand Market and Dell demand trends and recommend supply strategy.
- Logistics & Distribution Network Design.
Examples of potential summer projects include:
- Build data processing streams and self-service data platforms.
- Real-time data insights to understand the latest trend numbers and make decision.
- Visual representation on spends and sourcing analysis.
- Root cause analysis of demand deviation wow with visual representation.
- Optimize procurement supplier allocation using optimization algorithms.
- Build dashboard & visualization portals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or applicable field.
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 or 3.7/5.0 GPA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong coding knowledge in Python, SQL.
- Understanding of advanced Excel (solver, data tables, scenario analysis, VBA, etc.).
- Solid knowledge in data visualization PowerBI, Tableau.
- Coursework & understanding of Statistical applications and Optimization theory.
- Prior work experience in Supply Chain or Data Analytics preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm