We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other. Undergraduate
Intern - Global Product Compliance Engineering (Jun to Dec 2021):
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
As the best trusted product compliance organization in the world, our purpose was to assure best-in-class global technical compliance, safety and environmental responsibility throughout the product and solution lifecycle, ensure market access globally, allowing our customers and brand to thrive.
What You Will Do
- Global product regulations and standards, including environmental and producer responsibility compliance (e.g. waste management, renewable energy, recycling, pollution reduction, pollution prevention, carbon accounting, etc.).
- Govern product regulatory processes across the business.
- Provide technical market access and sales enablement.
- Secretariat and assisting to prepare EA & PR Newsletter globally pertaining to Internal and & external requirement.
- Research in the latest technology to keep in pace with evolving environmental landscape.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a relevant university degree (e.g. engineering).
- Good technical research & analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Result oriented and data driven.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm