We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Undergraduate Intern - Software Engineering:
The Client Peripherals engineering is responsible for product development of PC peripherals such as keyboards, mice, active styluses, communication headsets, speakers, docking station, video adapters, power companions and gaming keyboards, mice and headsets.
Responsible for the software design and development for external customer products. Utilizes a range of applicable technologies (e.g., cloud development operations, agile technologies, programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for product lines. Modifies existing software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware or software environments, improve performance or enhance product usability. Participates in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation. Leads the design of new technologies. Monitors optimizes and controls dependent resources. Assists with the implementation of new or additional product enhancements.
What You Will Do
- Manages the hardware-software development lifecycle.
- Manages software implementation using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management.
- Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- Performs competitive analysis for features at a product level scope.
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Understand key programming languages, Win10 drivers, interfaces, and technology trends, example UWP.
- Basic knowledge in software development lifecycles/processes using methodologies such as Agile and/or Waterfall.
- Understand current software usability issues and end users pain points with using/connecting to peripheral devices.
- Basic Knowledge in electronics principles and microprocessor-based design.
- Understand key embedded I/O implementations such as USB and Networking.
- Understand key wireless implementations such as WLAN, Bluetooth, Proprietary RF, NFC.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm