Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create value for clients through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Enterprise Technology & Performance:
Achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, data, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement. Today’s organizations are only as dynamic as the technology systems that support and enhance their business functions. Enterprise technology must do much more than keep the wheels turning; it needs to be the engine that drives functional excellence and the enabler of innovation and long-term growth. Deloitte’s IT and technology professionals are leaders in guiding clients along the implementation lifecycle, from setting strategy and design to deployment and optimization. They help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both enterprise-wide systems, and solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a talent to join the engineering team to help our client modernize their enterprise solutions leveraging modern architecture & technology solutions. The successful candidate will work in an energetic team, with remarkable opportunities to learn and grow.
The scope of the work includes:
- Transform or build systems with modern technologies.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and monitor the platform and solutions.
- Collaborate with on-site and off-site teammates.
- Contribute to innovation and research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines; or candidates with BEng or BBA-IS degree but with a strong interest in technology.
- Passionate in technology and system engineering; Self-motivated in learning to learn new skills.
- Mindset of understanding the business needs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, e.g., React, Node.js, Python and Java.
- Demonstrate understanding in both structured programming and object-oriented programming.
- Demonstrate understanding in relational database (e.g., MySQL) and document-oriented database (e.g., MongoDB).
- Knowledge of API design; Cloud Native methodologies and tools, e.g., Git, CI/CD and Agile; Certificate in cloud technology, e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, are advantages.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 6:00 pm