Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – professionals like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and other talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience. www.deloitte.com
INSPIRES Summer Internship Programme (Deloitte Digital)
Interns to achieve
What you will do
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area. We have openings in Technology, Strategy & Operations and Human Capital. Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people being exposed to a variety of projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Comp Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Design, Business but various background of studies also are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated interest in building innovative solution using emerging technologies
- Not afraid of taking on challenging problem and trying out something new
- Knowledge of programming logic, developing algorithm, app development, digital marketing, content, analytics, e-commerce , UX/UI, etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Understanding of specific constraints and challenges presented by different industry segments
- Knowledge of good practice around accessibility and interest in wider tech industry events
- Ability to work with experienced client/project stakeholders to help define and shape their digital direction and vision
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm