Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Corporate Bank Division
Our Corporate Bank division is a market leader across Europe, the Middle East and Africa - and is growing fast across the Americas and Asia Pacific. Major Corporates, financial institutions and government bodies across the globe rely on our Cash Management, Trade Finance and Institutional Cash and Securities Services.
This role sits within Cash Management Business under Cash Products reporting into the Regional Head of Cash Product Asia. You will be supporting work streams end-to-end from Project Management Office, business case development, implementation and 360 stakeholder management.
What You Will Do
- Support specification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going engagement with customers and non-customers
- Aid in creation of strong business cases for creation of any new product or product enhancement along with market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Support strategic planning for the product including the product vision, strategy, and KPIs
- Review usability and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization
- Ensure availability of all necessary product knowledge and documentation
- Ensure a smooth/successful transition to the production (steady-state) environment
- Support branches in planning the migration activities
- Develop awareness of the competitive landscape
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in technology/technological proficiency will be an advantage
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm