Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About CB KYC Business Support Unit
The APAC KYC Business Support Unit, Corporate Bank is a newly created division within Client Lifecycle Management, CIB Operations. The key responsibility is to provide extensive support to all the Corporate Bank Accountable Client Owners (ACO), KYC Outreach teams, Offboarding teams etc on tasks that are related to Know Your Client (KYC) and Periodic Review (PR) process.
The key objective of the team is to facilitate efficient support by working closely with all divisions in actively ensuring the status of accounts (retained/offboarded) are reflected accurately in a timely manner. The team act as one of the “first line of defence” team in protecting the bank from potential opportunity revenue loss or to prevent the bank from being exposed to regulatory risk for not capturing the client offboarded status timely in the client KYC remediation process.
What You Will Do
- Trainee to provide support to the Accountable Client Owner (ACO) nomination process in identifying the correct ACO for Corporate Bank Clients.
- Trainee to provide support on Corporate Bank client perimeter data scrubbing
- Trainee to help facilitate client static change request
- Trainee to prepare key MI/KPI matrix for management reporting / decision making
- Trainee to provide support to offboarding outreach to ACOs/CLM Outreach teams
- Trainee to attend to system issues (dbSleuth/Salesforce etc) and follow up rectifying progress with IT
- Trainee may be called upon to provide support in projects and initiatives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Highly motivated with strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with strong ability to give presentations.
- Minimum educational qualification: A degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in Business /
- Banking / Accounting / Finance (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm