Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Corporate Bank
At the heart of Deutsche Bank’s client franchise is the Corporate Bank, a market leader in risk management for FX and Rates, cash management, lending, trade finance, trust and agency services as well as securities services. Focusing on the treasurers and finance departments of corporate and commercial clients and financial institutions across the globe, our universal expertise and global network allows us to offer truly integrated and effective solutions.
In addition to the Corporate Bank product suite, our Coverage teams provide clients with full access to the expertise of the Investment Bank, including Corporate Finance advisory, DCM and ECM origination. Corporate Bank Central includes staff from Business Management, Control Functions including DCO, Financial Risk Management & Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Support efficiency measures and reviews across GTB resource drivers (RWA, Leverage exposure) with the aim to improve overall efficiency of the portfolio
- Support engagement and business steering with all 14 APAC CB locations on FRM BoW for Corporate bank APAC (steering to optimise capital, liquidity, balance sheet and reg inputs)Cost analysis and management
- Assist with regular Business Continuity Management tasks and regulatory requirements for Outsourcing agreements
- Assist with Headcount Management and queries by providing accurate and complete Management Information
- Support Facilities Management and contribute to seat allocation planning.
- Support Marketing functions that cover external website marketing, social media engagement, awards, conferences and client events, advertising, editorial marketing and print collateral.
- Assist with non-financial risks management and the division with its regulatory commitments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with clear demonstration of interest and/or knowledge of Business and Finance.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
preferably with a strong knowledge of MS Excel and a demonstrable ability to produce detailed analysis in a timely manner.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, and candidate should possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Minimum educational qualification:
- University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm