Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Corporate Bank Client Service & Delivery
Client Service & Delivery is all about delivering best-in-class service to our corporate and institutional clients worldwide. Client Service & Delivery partners business areas across Corporate Coverage, Cash Management, Trade Finance and Lending, FX, Trust & Agency Services, and Securities Services, and is integral in providing a holistic client experience for major corporates and financial institutions.
What You Will Do
- The Client Service & Delivery traineeship programme will include a combination of classroom and on the job training. Training and experiencing our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will learn and contribute to the development of new ideas to service our clients in a more effective way.
- The projects you work on will require your analytical skills, an ability to work independently and an instinct for trends and innovations. As part of the traineeship programme, you’ll either move between different teams or be placed directly in a specific team. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to grow your career opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm