Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Chief Risk Office (CRO)
Chief Risk Office Vision is to provide industry-leading independent risk management capabilities in an innovative and efficient manner. Deutsche Bank is exposed to a wide range of risks every day. Credit losses, volatility of market prices, operational failures, infrastructure outages, liquidity shortages, and regulatory and legal matters can all have an impact on the bank’s capital and reputation.
The CRO function has Group-wide, supra-divisional responsibility for the management/control of all credit, market, operational & liquidity risks and the continuing development of methods for risk measurement. In addition, CRO function is responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting risk on a comprehensive basis.
CRO function is structured along three core dimensions: business aligned coverage; overarching regional risk management; and risk & control functions. This includes Credit Risk Management, Market & Valuation Risk Management, Liquidity Risk Management; Anti-Financial Crime, Compliance, Non-Financial Risk Management, Business Selection & Conflicts Office, Corporate Insurance, Enterprise Risk Management, Group Strategic Analytics, and Chief Operating Office.
The Compliance Department is a permanently established and maintained 2LoD function, which seeks to protect the Bank’s licenses to operate by promoting and enforcing adherence with the Rules, and driving a culture of compliance and ethical conduct in the Bank.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
The Management Board delegates to the Head of AFC within his/her 2LoD function all tasks and actions for the prevention of money laundering and countering terrorist financing; ensuring compliance with financial and trade sanctions; and countering other criminal activities, including but not limited to fraud, and bribery and corruption activities.
Business Selection and Conflicts Office (BSCO)
The Business Selection and Conflicts Office is an independent management unit responsible for Group-wide oversight of Conflict management activities, including Business Selection. Business Selection and Conflict management enables the bank to make informed decisions about the investment of the bank’s capital and services it offers its clients across the bank as a whole.
What You Will Do
- Trainee will assist in conducting research and analysis on company, industry, laws and regulations
- Trainee will assist in supporting internal due diligence exercise
- Trainee will assist in preparing presentations for internal stakeholders
- Trainee will support in performing periodic review, monitoring and testing on key internal controls to demonstrate compliance with legal/regulatory requirements and relevant DB policies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data
- Highly motivated and has excellent written and oral communication and analytical skills
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Legal, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking or
- Business Bachelor Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before) Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career
- Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm