Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Chief Risk Office (CRO)
Chief Risk Office Vision is to provide industry-leading independent risk management capabilities in an innovative and efficient manner. Deutsche Bank is exposed to a wide range of risks every day. Credit losses, volatility of market prices, operational failures, infrastructure outages, liquidity shortages, and regulatory and legal matters can all have an impact on the bank’s capital and reputation.
The CRO function has Group-wide, supra-divisional responsibility for the management/control of all credit, market, operational & liquidity risks and the continuing development of methods for risk measurement. In addition, CRO function is responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting risk on a comprehensive basis. CRO function is structured along three core dimensions: business aligned coverage; overarching regional risk management; and risk & control functions.
This includes Credit Risk Management, Market & Valuation Risk Management, Liquidity Risk Management; Anti-Financial Crime, Compliance, Non-Financial Risk Management, Business Selection & Conflicts Office, Corporate Insurance, Enterprise Risk Management, Group Strategic Analytics, and Chief Operating Office.
About Non-Financial Risk Management
- Risk Managers with the experience, and tools to assess complex risks and intervene where they lie outside the bank’s risk appetite.
- A comprehensive, integrated, simple and easy to use NFR Framework with supporting technology that assists risk identification, assessment and remediation.
- Strong understanding of the businesses combined with regular engagement which would allow NFRM to provide support, review and challenge in line with the 3 Lines of Defence Model.
- Close coordination with all Second Line Risk Type Controllers to facilitate the production of a holistic view of NFR.
- Proper consideration of emerging risks, rather than just current issues.
- Effective governance combined with supporting MI that facilitates decision making.
What You Will Do
- Engage, discuss and facilitate NFRM activities
- Understand the NFRM profile for the region and monitor risk indicator trends
- Advise NFRM incident reporting matters and follow up on action plans, including lessons learned and read across process
- Support the implementation of the NFR appetite for the country and monitor on a regular basis
- Support the conduct of training to the first and second line on NFR framework, tools, process and systems
- Regular reporting of the NFR trends and latest developments Liaise with the business and support functions in the first line and second line on all NFR matters
Required Skills and Abilities
- Risk management and control background
- Broad knowledge of investment and commercial banking products
- Analytic, flexible problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to operate independently Excellent team worker, able to work in matrix organization
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and experience to team members and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to Senior ManagementAbility and willingness to travel Excellent Microsoft Office Products knowledgeExcellent Microsoft Office Products knowledge
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree, with Masters preferred (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm