Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Regional CRO Asia Pacific (APAC)
The Regional CRO APAC function oversees all Risk activities in Asia Pacific and has responsibility for shaping the Risk strategic direction with the Group’s Chief Risk Officer, efficient implementation of strategy and business operations within the region across all risk management providing regional oversight, monitoring and strengthening key divisional controls within regulators and bank’s control framework, risk appetite and discipline.
Regional CRO APAC function undertakes roles which include:
- Regional Portfolio and Risk Management reporting
- Enterprise Risk Management requirements including Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Recovery & Resolution Planning
- Divisional Control responsibilities comprising of:
- Regulatory Engagement & Adherence
- Findings / Self-Identified Issue Management
- Control Framework change and monitoring e.g. Conflict of Interest, Price Sensitive Information, Data Protection, Business
- Information Records Management, etc
- Risk monitoring covering Information Security, Vendor Risk Management, Business Continuity Management & Technology Risk
What You Will Do
- Trainee will gain experience in preparing and understanding of risk management MIS across different risk discipline (including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, and non-financial risk)
- Trainee will be involved in assignments relating to meeting the bank’s policy and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Trainee will also work on ad-hoc projects relating to process improvements and efficiency.
- Trainee will support Regional CRO APAC function in governance and drive global/regional initiatives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in financial and business analysis.
- Good analytical skills, meticulous with numbers and eye for details and trends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge. (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm