About Deutsche Bank:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:
From the day you join Deutsche Bank, you’ll be working as part of a global team that is transforming the world of banking. Our development programme offers extensive training, exposure to stimulating projects, and the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to provide innovative products and services to our clients. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a valuable network that will support you as you progress in your career. You’ll be given various opportunities to not only have your opinions heard, but also get to make an impact at our company and for our clients. If you have the drive to succeed in the fast-paced financial services industry, Deutsche Bank is an exciting, supportive place for you to begin your career.
About the business division:
Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) brings together a top-ranked institutional sales force, world-class research with trading and structuring expertise across Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets. The Fixed Income & Currencies business enables Deutsche Bank to respond to increasing automation, regulatory expectations and client demand for standardisation and transparency in execution across fixed income, currency and emerging markets.
Deutsche Bank is an industry recognised leader in the foreign exchange business. Our client centric approach helps us to serve the needs of our customers across the full product spectrum from basic liquidity provision in the spot market to innovative derivative solutions for both asset and liability managers.
About the Analyst Graduate role
Upon joining the Bank you will begin your learning journey with our global orientation, followed by professional skills training and technical financial training. During your first year with us you will benefit from a graduate learning journey, comprising both technical and professional skills training, further enhancing your learning experience.
You’ll take on early responsibility as a member of the Options Trading team and your day-to-day tasks will include pricing products, interpreting market moves, absorbing market information and learning the principles of derivatives pricing and market making. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Managing the risk of the G10 FX derivatives book in the Asia time zone (delta, vega, rho, and 2nd order Greeks)
- Pricing and executing G10 FX derivatives product requests (such as vanillas, barrier options, vol products, structured forwards etc).
- Generating and pitching trade ideas to sales and clients, in particular to multi-national corporates and financial institutions
- Continuously improving our models, systems and platforms
- Helping cover as required for other FX options books (eg correlation)
What we look for:
We recruit highly intelligent graduates who are ambitious and adaptable.
- This Analyst Graduate Programme is only open to students graduating between August 2020 to July 2021 and with 0-12 months full time work experience
- This Analyst Graduate Programme is only open to Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree students in Engineering,
- Computing or Science (At this time we are not accepting MBA/PhD applicants or Diploma holders into this programme)
- Candidate must have strong programming skills in Python, VBA and/or other commonly used programming languages
- Candidates must have strong mathematical abilities and/or numerical intuition particularly in probability and statistics
- Prior internships or work experience in trading or experience in a 2020 summer internship at Deutsche Bank may be advantageous
Above all, we’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial mind set who thrive best in a diverse culture where innovation and agile thinking abound. You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of outstanding academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate. So you’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative environment with some of the best minds in banking.
Application closes 20 January 2021 (SGT 23:59).
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:20th Jan 2021, 3:59 pm