Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 700bn of assets under management (as of 31 March 2020). Building on more than 60 years of experience and a reputation for excellence in Germany and across Europe, DWS has come to be recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management –as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus –complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, which guides our investment approach strategically.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing: with approximately 3,500 employees in offices all over the world, we are local while being one global team. We are investors –entrusted to build the best foundation for our clients’ future.
What You Will Do
- Support Sales team responsible for all new business development requests and on-going client service operations, working across both Institutional and Private Bank team functions.
- Preparation and organisation of client engagement materials such as pitchbooks and marketing presentations
- Client servicing and annual review presentations
- Support sales campaigns and Maintaining pipeline reports
- Support client classification procedures; KYC process support and reconciliation projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge in Bloomberg and Thompson Reuters will be beneficial and advantageous
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to independently pursue individual tasks to full completion
- Perseverance and accuracy is required
- Minimum educational qualification: Open to any undergraduate course, not necessarily in Finance, Accounting and
- Economics courses with business and finance knowledge (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm