Technology plays a critical role in Deutsche Bank's transformation. To ensure we will deploy technology and digital solutions in a substantially more comprehensive manner across the bank, Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for the bank, driving an integrated IT, data, and security agenda across the bank.
The function is responsible for implementing the bank’s technology strategy focused on strengthening engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, reducing administrative overheads, de-coupling assets within our IT estate for faster, cheaper deployment, as well as modernizing the bank’s IT infrastructure with long-term investments and benefiting from cloud computing.
What you will do
- Trainee would have to accurately test, identify, repair, resolve and document end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, printers, corporate mobile devices and remote users.
- Trainee is expected to provide 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
- Trainee to provide infrastructure administration functions
- Trainee is to provide on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement
- Trainee needs to be prepared to provide out of hours on-call support cover as required
- Trainee is required to troubleshoot and resolve software issues; reimage computers/hard drives; backup and restore settings and associated systems administration activities
- Trainee to take ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
- Trainee is to categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Trainee is required to move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Trainee is to perform asset inventory activities as needed.
- Trainee is required to train and orient new staffs on use of hardware and software.
- Trainee is to recommend and / or perform upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Collaboration experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge is desired
- Power Shell, and VBA knowledge is desired
- Understanding of Outlook is desired
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and local language)
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Willingness to sometime work unsociable hours when required and to provide after-hours on-call support cover as required (Ad-Hoc Weekends & Public Holidays)
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm