Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Fixed Income & Currencies – Global Foreign Exchange
Fixed Income & Currencies builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customised financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions. Areas of focus within Fixed Income & Currencies are Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets.
What You Will Do
- On the FX Derivatives trading desk, you would be working with traders in pricing and execution of FX Derivative products (vanilla, barrier options, vol products, structured forwards etc).
- Exposed to managing risk in FX derivatives books (delta, vega, rho, and 2nd order Greeks).
- Generating and pitching trade ideas for sales and clients, in particular for multi-national corporates and financial institutions.
- Organize and improve on internal models, systems and processes.
- The role requires strong quantitative skills and a good understanding of the global macro environment. You will be part of a team that is a market leader, where you would be able to develop skills and experience for a long term career with us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior internships or work experience in FX structuring or Trading preferable
- Strong quantitative skills, in particular in statistics and economics
- Understanding of global macro environment with good academic foundation in economics and finance
- Programing experience is a plus – ideally Python, VBA and SQL.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the success of the broader team Good communication skill (written & verbal) Quick learner
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteri
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm