Fixed Income & Currencies builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customised financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions. Areas of focus Global Emerging Markets are Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets.
What you will do
In the Cross-Market Solutions / Credit portfolio Management Desk, you might be pricing products for traders, preparing financial data analysis, examining market trends or assisting in the origination, structuring and execution of transactions. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later. Whichever path you take, by the end of your programme you’ll have the skills and experience to launch a long-term career with us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Do you have growth mind-set? Do you have the resilience and dedication required to keep up with the pace of life in this dynamic business?
- Are you passionate about finance and problem solving via data science?
- Are you a native speaker of any South East Asian language or/and Portuguese/Spanish?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Do you have experience in the banking industry, or have you participated in activities that showcase your passion towards trading or sales?
- Can you demonstrate a client-centric approach?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to build rapport with clients?
- Are you comfortable with C++, Python, VBA, Java and Databases?
- Do you have an academic focus on engineering, mathematics, physics, applied physics, chemistry, computer science, quantitative finance, computational finance, business, accounting, economics, finance, law, information systems, global business, management or any other comparable subject?
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a bachelor's degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm