Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Global Financing & Credit Trading
Fixed Income & Currencies builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customised financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions. Areas of focus within Fixed Income & Currencies are Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit (Trading and Financing) and Emerging Markets.
What You Will Do
- Assessing & executing across a variety of tasks and deliverables including process improvements/ cost management, modelling, strategic deliverables, presentations, regulatory inspections
- Working with designated country/ desk heads and senior COOs to enable and deliver business, in line with financial & and particularly non-financial risk appetite.
- The role will cover multiple product groups and jurisdictions with the need to deep dive specific groups, providing an opportunity to develop a broad understanding of DB’s credit business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Your qualifications
- Problem solving abilities / process review & re-design / project planning
- Automation abilities a plus / knowledge of machine learning tools, etc
- Team work
- Communication Microsoft Office skills – powerpoint, excel
- Ability to think analytically and work through problems front to back i.e. have peripheral vision on aspects of control, operational processing and risks as well as product understanding
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm