Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity.
All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients. The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme from the day you join Deutsche Bank, you’ll be working as part of a global team that is transforming the world of banking.
Our development programme offers extensive training, exposure to stimulating projects, and the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills you need to provide innovative products and services to our clients. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a valuable network that will support you as you progress in your career. You’ll be given various opportunities to not only have your opinions heard, but also get to make an impact at our company and for our clients.
If you have the drive to succeed in the fast-paced financial services industry, Deutsche Bank is an exciting, supportive place for you to begin your career.
Corporate Bank Risk Management Solutions Group Across the Corporate Bank we need to be perfectly aligned to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Our Risk Management Solutions Group (RMSG) provides market leading FX and Rates risk management services for our corporate & commercial clients.
Division Specifics About the Graduate Role:
Your training starts with an invaluable induction that will give you a broad understanding of our business. Our leadership will share their vision for Deutsche Bank with you. After that, expect to benefit from four weeks or so of technical and soft skills training that is fast-paced and interactive.
Then you'll work alongside, and learn from, exceptionally talented colleagues in a friendly, supportive culture where people are open and approachable. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our clients achieve their financial goals. There’s a range of a work and clients that will enable you to make an early impact on what we do best – generating inventive, effective solutions for our clients.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include:
- Support origination of FX and Rates business with corporate clients.
- Deep diving into client's financials reports and providing details on a client's debt structure and payment/ receivables terms.
- Participate in marketing efforts, including preparation of client presentations and pitches.
- Working with Hub and Branch sales in generation of ideas and pitchbooks on risk management solutions for clients.
- Handle day-to-day client queries on all execution and settlement-related matters.
- Provide regular market and regulatory updates to clients and the team.
- Support desk initiatives and efforts in developing FIC (FX, Rates) hedging solutions for our clients.
- Work closely with internal support functions including middle office and back office.
- Manage ISDA/documentation/KYC process.
Required Skills and Abilities
We recruit highly intelligent graduates who are ambitious and adaptable. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programmes that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us.
Above all, we’re looking for entrepreneurial people who thrive best in a diverse culture where innovation and agile thinking abound. You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of outstanding academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate.
So, you’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative environment with some of the best minds in banking.
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail?
Open to students graduating between August 2020 to July 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm