Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About KYC Ops – Periodic Review & Remediation
Responsible for working on a specific stream within the CLM – Perodic Review/Remediation
Role will be responsible for driving the Remediation stream of work in particular within the CLM space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements. As part of the execution the role will also be required to lead discussions with Senior Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe.
What You Will Do
- Trainee to perform analysis and drive execution on APAC KYC Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream.
- Trainee to assist in developing project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Trainee to drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives.
- Trainee to help generate MI and work on other MS office like excel, powerpoints
- Trainees will liaise generate report findings, recommend corrective actions and prepare trend analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Highly motivated with strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with strong ability to give presentations.
- Minimum educational qualification: A degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in Business / Banking / Accounting / Finance (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm