Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Operations covers operational functions for the Bank’s Global Wealth Management business such as trade support, client on boarding, business controls and regulatory reporting etc.
What you will do
- Trainee will perform post-trade business controls in the area of client and sales suitability and other aspects of operational controls for WM Operations.
- Trainee will perform checks on customized statements and ensure that they are sent out to clients within stipulated timeline.
- Trainee will assist in validating client trading suitability (e.g. product suitability, risk mismatch, concentration, DPM restrictions check, etc.) and perform trade documents deficiency follow-ups.
- Trainee will assist in preparing MIS reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Able to work under time pressure with efficient and quality delivery.
- Ability to understand Bahasa/Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a bachelor's degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020).
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm