Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Operations covers operational functions for the Bank’s Global Wealth Management business such as trade support, client on boarding, business controls and regulatory reporting etc.
What you will do
- Trainee will assist in verifying all cash transactions (including outgoing payments, internal transfer) and ensure they are adhered to in accordance to the policy/guideline.
- Trainee will assist to perform input function relating to WM wash accounts in the system.
- Trainee will assist in generating and reviewing the control reports daily and escalate any outstanding items to WM business
- Trainee will assist in sending the follow-up email (the tracer) to the Relationship Centre in relation to the outstanding/deficiency documents.
- Trainee will perform Independent call back function with client instruction as per internal policy
- Trainee will perform signature verification on client’s documents, e.g. payment instructions, term sheets, credit documents, etc.
- Trainee will perform document check on security transfer, subscription form, order form etc.
- Trainee will assist in managing miscellaneous fee processing
- Trainee will assist to prepare Audit confirmation to auditors
- Other Administration tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet project timelines
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a bachelor's degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020).
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm