Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Independent Review Group
The Independent Review Group (IRG) is an independent Level 1 control function performing trading surveillance and counterparty surveillance across Corporate Bank and Investment bank.
IRG are closely aligned with front office whilst maintaining segregation to perform a review and challenge control - identification and prevention of potentially fraudulent trading activity. The platform provides sophisticated analytics to generate meaningful alerts, automated workflow and management reporting to support the monitoring and fraud detection process.
What You Will Do
- Conduct detailed analysis of trading data across Investment Bank and Corporate bank products globally, providing insights into trends and trader behaviour across all businesses and regions
- Analyse risk cases covering investigation and follow up within the defined timeframes
Identify opportunities for improving data quality
- Process ad-hoc support for requests from Front Office Supervisors, Front Office Business Managers or the Oversight
- Committee for granular information and reports relating to trading/client behaviour / activity
- Implement/work on strategy, standards and policies as per requirement of the function globally
- Work with the IRG team members on investigations related to potentially fraudulent scenarios
- Interact, communicate & engage with audit, Compliance, Anti-financial crime and Front office
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems independently
- Superior Microsoft Excel, Access, and Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) skills
- Good knowledge in MS (MS Office) products
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance, Investment Banking,...
- Closing Date:9th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm