KYC Operations is responsible for ensuring that all new client onboards and our existing client base, in both hub and branch locations, are processed and updated on a periodic basis to the relevant Know you customer (KYC) Policy & Key Operating Standards (KOS) with continuous focus on maintaining the Quality scores.
APAC SME team within KYC Operations lead the Quality agenda for all APAC branches including the offshore locations and assist them on maintaining the Quality scores by various Quality driven initiatives. The Global KYC Standards and Training Team consists of regionally based team's that are ultimately responsible for their region and then collectively responsible for global competency enhancing developmental initiatives, with the clear objective of supporting the achievement of 'Pristine Client Data KYC Profiles.
What you will do
- Trainee will assist in providing backend support on key Regional projects
- Trainee will assist KYC KOS & Training Team in recording voice overs for Trainings
- Trainee will assist in preparing presentations for High Level Management forums
- Trainee will assist KYC KOS & Training Team in updating reports on Training statistics
- Trainee will assist KYC KOS & Training Team in collating and sending internal forum meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Trainee will assist KYC KOS & Training Team in providing administrative support such as scheduling training and coordinating with Trainers and Branch Management on training enrolments
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in Business / Banking / Accounting / Finance (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Highly motivated with strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with strong ability to give presentations.
- Detailed orientated is essential. Preferably with interest in AML-KYC procedural knowledge and streamlining work.
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm