Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
Deutsche Bank is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by 'horizontals' such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
What you will do
- Understand the business demand while discussing with DB ASIA implementation managers on Country/Customer specific needs.
- Understand the Standard ISO20022 XML Industry formats and how it is adapted in the DB channel applications.
- Understand difference between SAP ECC & S/4 Hana Version.
- Understand ABAP programming in SAP and contribute in the mapping & migration work.
- Perform technical analysis and design
- Document design decisions, components, APIs and keep the knowledge base
- Participating and contributing to design and code reviews
- Develop the ABAP program for User Exits code for the HANA/ISO migration project
- Learn DB API and get to understand the Glue Framework.
- Hence analytical skills and communication skills are required for the work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Need to know the concept of the Information Technology
- Finance/Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of SAP/ABAP programming
- Analyse, resourceful and has excellent communication skills.
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm