At the heart of Deutsche Bank’s client franchise is the Corporate Bank, a market leader in risk management for FX and Rates, cash management, lending, trade finance, trust and agency services as well as securities services. Focusing on the treasurers and finance departments of corporate and commercial clients and financial institutions across the globe, our universal expertise and global network allows us to offer truly integrated and effective solutions.
Corporate Coverage manages and develops client-centric and product-agnostic treasury level relationships for approximately 3,000 clients across the globe. Global Corporate Coverage’s focuses on a select group of Singapore-headquartered multi-national corporations and local large cap companies. In addition to the Corporate Bank product suite, Global Corporate Coverage provides clients with full access to the expertise of the Investment Bank, including Corporate Finance advisory, DCM and ECM origination.
What you will do
- Trainee will assist in coordinating pitches/presentations to clients
- Trainee will assist in performing KYC review for clients in the portfolio to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Trainee will assist in day-to-day operations of the business, which will involve interaction with portfolio clients.
- Trainee will assist in conducting industry and company research and analysis
- Trainee will assist in developing financial models and due diligence work (e.g. credit ratios analyses and liquidity stress-testing)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with clear demonstration of interest and/or knowledge of Business and Finance.
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters will be beneficial and advantageous.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Candidate should be highly motivated, and candidate should possess excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm