Technology plays a critical role in Deutsche Bank's transformation. To ensure we will deploy technology and digital solutions in a substantially more comprehensive manner across the bank, Technology, Data and Innovation (TDI) has been established as one technology division for the bank, driving an integrated IT, data, and security agenda across the bank.
The function is responsible for implementing the bank’s technology strategy focused on strengthening engineering expertise, introducing an agile delivery model, reducing administrative overheads, de-coupling assets within our IT estate for faster, cheaper deployment, as well as modernizing the bank’s IT infrastructure with long-term investments and benefiting from cloud computing.
What you will do
- Trainee will assist in conducting technology risk assessment and analysis
- Trainee will be exposed to innovation topics in banking technology and the opportunity to help assess and recommend actions for such initiatives
- Trainee will perform periodic review and testing on key activities undertaken by APAC Technology to ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Trainee will assist in preparing presentations for management forums
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Technology or Computing Science background are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm