The Trainee will be responsible for driving the Remediation stream of work in particular within the KYC Ops space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements. As part of the execution the role will also be required to lead discussions with High Level Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe
What you will do
- Trainee will perform periodic review and testing on key activities undertaken by the various businesses to ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Trainee will work closely with their colleagues in the client outreach team and client onboarding teams to remediate the existing CIB client population
- Trainee will review and ascertain the validity of key information received, including organisational documents, financial statements and results from Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) due diligence searches, Source of Wealth and Nature of Business searches
- Trainee will work closely with the Offshore DBOI team to process specific caseloads and adhere to tight deadlines while ensuring a high-quality client experience and through active communication and accurate information requests and follow ups.
- Deliver client relevant metrics around the remediation process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in Business / Banking / Accounting / Finance (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm