Role will be responsible for driving the Remediation stream of work within the CLM space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements. As part of the execution the role will also be required to lead discussions with High Level Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe.
What you will do
- Trainee to perform analysis and drive execution on APAC KYC Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream.
- Trainee to assist in developing project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Trainee to drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives.
- Trainee to help generate MI and work on other MS office like excel, power-points
- Trainees will liaise generate report findings, recommend corrective actions and prepare trend analysis
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution, preferably in Business / Banking / Accounting / Finance (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Highly motivated with strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with strong ability to give presentations.
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm