Deutsche Bank’s FIC Financing group is a leading Investment Bank for Financings and Structured transactions across Asia. It is recognised for innovation and structuring, enabling broader access for borrowers across the spectrum.
It is engaged in origination, syndication and ongoing risk management of leveraged, corporate, structured loans, real-estate financing, asset financing, specialist financing, equity financing and credit solutions.
What you will do
- Trainee will assist in conducting industry and company research and analysis for potential clients
- Trainee will assist in developing financial models, valuation (e.g. DCF, sensitivity analysis) and due diligence work
- Trainee will assist in producing data analytics for Syndicated Loan Market
Required Skills and Abilities
- An educational background in financial modelling would be beneficial in this role
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a bachelor's degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020)
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm