Corporate Bank & Investment Banking Operations delivers operational services to Corporate Bank and Investment Bank clients globally.
The team develops the operational strategy for the each of the product areas, provides change execution and delivers capability to the businesses and their infrastructure partners.
What you will do
- Responsibilities include trade validation and amendments, lifecycle events and being the primary point of contact for Front Office
- Daily duties may also include reconciliations, performing control processes and resolving settlement and transactional queries
- Participating in key “Change the Bank” (CTB) initiatives for the team that may involve automation and complexity reduction
- Producing MIS and control reporting on behalf of the COO function
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Candidates with advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Candidate are required to be highly motivated with excellent writing and analytical skills
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2019 or 2020). Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge
- Must meet the SGUnited Traineeship criteria.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm