Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Global Cash Operations
Global Cash Operations supports and delivers operational services to Corporate Bank business which include a wide range of payment and cash management related products to corporates and non-bank financial institutions.
What You Will Do
- Collate and analyze data for Cash Operations in Singapore for transformation
- Work with Operations lead to track progress of initiatives
- Look into redesigning data collation to improve efficiency
- Assist in Run-The-Bank related operational activities
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with good computing skills and experience in automating processes, and handling and analysing large and complex amount of data are highly preferred
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm