With client assets of around EUR 288 billion, Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest asset managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management.
As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations. We create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management.
We Offer You:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services.
- Comprehensive leave benefits.
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How We Support You:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team.
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
What You Will Do
We are keen to select the most suitable talent for our Apprenticeship Program.
Unlike conventional career paths, our Apprenticeship Program in Wealth Management offers you an entire portfolio of job experience in our wealth management business through a program of learn-while you-work.
Our emphasis is on developing you in the key areas of the business; providing you with coaching and training on-the-job; structuring your exposure in several infrastructure areas that supports the business.
This is a new program dedicated to accelerating the creation of new professional apprentices. Our purpose is to prepare this team to be fungible so as to assume new or transformed roles in the bank in anticipation of dynamic changes in the industry.
You will therefore be working in a global bank, with a jump-start in your career track. Your future is dependent on your own aspiration and demonstrable commitment to the program. Most certainly, we will support you in internal mobility to match your competencies with your professional growth and business acumen.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduates or graduates in the workforce who have a formal degree / diploma in the area of banking, finance, preferably.
- Not more than 18 months of work experience in the financial industry at the maximum.
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional team; is able to see through processes, projects and work assigned from beginning to completion; is communicative and pliable to coaching and learning; has an eye for details; enjoys troubleshooting and has an enquiring mind and positive disposition.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm