Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. All this means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
About Wealth Management Operations, Internal Client Adoption Team (iCAT)
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Operations covers operational functions for the Bank’s Global Wealth Management business such as trade support, client on boarding, business controls and regulatory reporting etc.
What You Will Do
- Trainee will assist in reviewing client account opening documentation as per regulatory and internal policies.
- Trainee will assist to review client files for either new account openings or KYC reviews. This includes (but is not limited to) a review of client’s source of wealth, AML risk factors, corporate structures and due diligence searches.
- Trainee will assist in the validation of client static information in core banking systems
- Trainee will assist to ensure accuracy of data entered into the Private Banking system as well as the information in the Account Opening Documents.
- Trainee will perform simple / complex static amendments in core banking systems.
- Trainee will perform data input and authorize the records in core banking systems for simple changes from address and contact number change, passport update, hold mail update, on-line banking to complex changes i.e. Update investment risk rating, structure changes and all other changes in the client account after account opening.
- Trainee will conduct client due diligence searches on the clients via external and internal internet searches.
- Trainee will perform signature verification and update client records in core banking systems
- Trainee will liaise with KYC / AML team for any queries related to CDD searches and due diligence.
- Trainee will oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases.
- Trainee will handle data cleansing projects by reviewing various client documents and the data in the core banking systems.
- Trainee will monitor document deficiencies as per bank control procedure.
- Trainee will support project team on all data migration projects.
- Trainee will handle any other adhoc projects assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates are required to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet project timelines
- Minimum educational qualification: University graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree (Must have graduated in calendar year 2018 or before)
- Must meet the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme eligibility criteria
- All applicants must apply for the same role on both www.mycareersfuture.sg and www.db.com/careers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Management, Operations
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm