Is this your next challenge in Analytics?
- Perform customer analysis and drive insights and recommendations from the results to address business questions
- Support CRM activities through customer targeting, lists preparation and analysis
- Conduct offer and campaign evaluations, recommend right tracking metrics, measure effectiveness and provide recommendations to improve future response/ ROI
- Support ad hoc analytics projects e.g. customer segmentation, churn prediction, propensity on acquisition
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and streamline process through automation
- Keep track on KPIs and regular reports on CRM and customer performance
Do you have experience in Data Analysis?
- Educated to degree level in numerical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in data analysis
- Solid experience in SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R, Tableau is a plus
- Confident communicator of analytics to technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural curiosity to interrogate data and identify hidden patterns to support business needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure environment, Databricks is a plus
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with DFI Retail Group.
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 3:59 pm