The Finance Analyst role is designed to be rotational in nature and provide candidates with exposure to different departments within the Finance function initially over a 2-3 year period. The rotations will support the candidate’s ability to develop a deeper understanding of DFI’s businesses, as well as a clearer understanding of areas for future career path development.
Finance Analysts will support the implementation of key projects as part of DFI’s multi-year transformation programme. Examples include projects in Commercial Finance, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Digital, Corporate Finance. Candidates will work on high profile projects within DFI and have significant exposure to senior management.
Is this your next challenge in finance?
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with various business units to drive commercial excellence for sustainable and profitable growth via projects in process improvement, optimization and change management
- Gather and analyse data, build statistical models and translate quantitative insights into strategic recommendations
- Conduct commercial and financial reviews; provide advice and assurance to Group and line management on key strategic decisions and reduce financial and operational risks
- Present actionable and easy-to-understand findings to leadership team on decision making
- Support the implementation and management of projects
Do you have experience in finance?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Mathematics/ Data Analytics or related discipline
- 1 to 3 years work experience in business or financial analysis is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with good commercial / business acumen
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- A good team player, willing to learn and have passion to deliver
- Candidates with more work and team management experience will be considered for a Senior Analyst role
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with DFI Retail Group.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website https://www.dairyfarmgroup.com
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 3:59 pm