DFI Retail Group
What You Will Do
- Perform full spectrum or the payroll function; processing of wages, annual tax filing, pay adjustments etc.
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information.
- Providing information to all levels of employees regarding changes or updates to the payroll system, submittals, policies, procedures and information.
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team.
- Responsible for ad-hoc services as required by the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate with a degree preferably in HR Management or a related discipline.
- 1 year of relevant HR experience.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Positive and proactive attitude, and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Experienced user of MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm