The DFS Finance Graduate Development Program is a global initiative enabling DFS to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth.
For 12 months, GDP is a rotational leadership development program for top-performing talents who demonstrate the potential to become leaders in their field. It’s designed to groom you through hands-on experiential learning by mentors who are world-class experts in their field.
During the program, key skills are established that will prepare you for a leadership role after graduation from the program. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
Along with Digital Transformation, graduates can choose their rotations from the following tracks - 1. Merchandising 2. Finance 3. Human Resources 4. Marketing 5. Store Design 6. Store Operations.
Designed to fast track your career, the DFS Graduate Development Program aims to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Digital Transformation in our luxury travel retail business.
At the end of this program, Management Trainees will not only refine their technical skills in the key function's rotations, but they will also be well-trained in people management and project management, in order for them to excel in their future managerial roles.
Graduates in the Digital track will be exposed to - Digital Transformation - Ecommerce - Digital Product Management - Digital Customer Journey Experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ecommerce/IT or equivalent from a renowned university.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm