DFS Data Team is marketing excellence, and by that we mean world class digital marketing. We are seeking a CRM analytics intern to join our team and contribute to incremental revenue. As an intern of CRM Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing vast amount of data and updating dashboard to show insights from our customer database, media campaign performance, digital partnerships and more.
You will build expertise on several methodologies and exposed to various business tools in order to develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills. You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams.
An ideal candidate must have some basic understanding with customer analytics suites (exploratory analysis, segmentation), familiarity with statistical techniques such as modelling and basic coding, ability to look for insights from large complex data sets and experience in using data visualization tools to answer business questions.
We are looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing retail industry and demonstrate strong problem-solving ability in a young and challenging environment.
What You Will Do
- Build clear, actionable reports/dashboards/presentations based on existing assets built & data visualization tool.
- Responsible for wrangling data in multiple formats from a variety of systems including extracting, sorting, merging, aggregating and filtering large datasets to run CRM analysis.
- Engage with internal team members to support CRM exploratory analysis and segmentation to address key business questions.
- Running global and brand campaign targeting, performance analysis and evaluation.
- Check data integrity and report data issues to technical teams.
- Day-to-day support on CRM data administrative tasks and projects’ UAT.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or penultimate year students of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Passion and strong interest for CRM analytics, including solid data crunching skills (SQL, Python Pandas, R) and ability to transfer them into business insights.
- Experience in BI/dashboard tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy or similar toolsets.
- Proficient in Office, Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and excellent communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm