DFS has been building out its artificial intelligence capabilities over the last 2 years. By focusing on building out the foundations and structural enablers to build AI engines, DFS is now ready to accelerate into the next phase - Disruptive AI solutions.
To achieve this, DFS is looking at growing an energetic team of interns to build and experiment with the future.
In this role, the intern will be fully enabled to build an end-to-end prototype(s) of a new solution that would bring value to the organization. This would include, but not limited to - computer vision, web crawling, natural language processing/generation and robotics.
During the internship the data science intern will closely interact with business & technology peers to make sure the solutions developed are relevant, and have access to an experienced team of data scientist to search guidance from.
What You Will Do
- Explore new trends in the industry.
- Build disruptive AI prototypes.
- Test and validate the prototypes in a real work lab.
- Build the value case behind the solution.
- Showcase the developed capabilities to leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimally pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s in computer science, data science, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields.
- Solid programming skills in SQL, Python and Java (Not mandatory).
- Strong background in building algorithms and leveraging out of the box transfer learned algorithms.
- Introductory knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS/Google/Azure/AliCloud).
- Passionate about data, AI and technology.
- Loves exploring new ideas on the market.
- Solution oriented and out of the box thinker.
- Team player, both internal between data scientist as external with business stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with prototyping new ideas.
- Experience in using machine learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, etc.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm