DFS Data Team is marketing excellence, and by that we mean world class digital marketing. We are seeking a Digital Analytics intern to join our team and contribute to incremental revenue.
As an intern of Digital Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing digital data and reporting dashboard on the effectiveness of our media investment, e-commerce sales, digital partnerships and more. You will build expertise on several methodologies and exposed to various business tools in order to develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills. You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams.
An ideal candidate must have some basic understanding with web analytics suites (such as Google 360 and Adobe), media analytics (DoubleClick – DRM, DCM, DBM and DS3), familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Domo etc…) and ability to look for insights from large complex data sets.
Experience with DMP technologies is a plus. We are looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing retail industry and demonstrate strong problem-solving ability in a fresh and challenging environment.
What You Will Do
- Building and maintaining regular and ad-hoc dashboards & reports.
- Support tagging improvement and optimization post implementation, work with internal teams to create the best of breed digital analytics.
- Engage with internal team members to produce enhance prototype reports and other form of data visualization to address key business questions.
- Check data integrity and report data issues to technical teams regularly.
- Day-to-day checking of program to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or penultimate year students of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Passion for digital analytics and relevant working experience in digital marketing, including a thorough understanding of SEM, SEO, ad exchanges, e-commerce and digital trends.
- Experience in BI/dashboard tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy.
- Interest in statistical tools such as SQL, Python Pandas etc.
- Proficient in Office, Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and excellent communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm