Merchants are the contact point between the brands and DFS’ stores, leading strategic decisions regarding product assortment, pricing and margin. As part of the team, you will assist the Merchants in their daily functions.
What You Will Do
- Follow-up on requests and projects as directed by the Merchandise Team.
- Interface with divisions and vendors.
- Update and maintain division assortment plan files.
- Analyze reports and compile statistical data for meetings and any other presentations.
- Market research and regular brand analysis.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Maturity and Ownership.
- Interest in the Retail industry, previous experience in retail sector preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good at problem solving abilities and handling multiple priorities.
- Very detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm