Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Telemarketing Manager. You will be responsible for generating new sales leads, quantifying and qualifying these sales leads utilizing globally agreed selection criteria before assigning the lead to a sales channel.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be involved in:
- Qualify all internal and external lead sources in order to pass leads to the appropriate sales channel.
- Quantify express revenue potential and validate customer information and needs (segment) through using the globally agreed selection criteria to produce quality leads and accounts to ensure DHL achieves its overall sales/revenue objectives and targets.
- Raise relevant paperwork for the main customer database ensuring customer information is available throughout the organization.
- Maximize all opportunities to secure new business by providing account facilities to customers through the lead's qualification process.
- Adhere to regional standards and agreed procedures/processes.
- Update all activities in COMET (DHL’s Sales Reporting Tool) in a timely manner.
- Contact companies and individuals currently not holding an account and confirm customer details and identify traffic profiles thereby assessing quantity and quality of future business.
- Help to maintain customer information/details in COMET and ensuring that data are accurate.
Competencies to Learn:
- To learn how to communicate relevant information clearly and effectively in written and oral communication through presentation slides and documentation.
- To learn how to update data in a timely manner and ensure that data are accurate in (DHL’s Sales Reporting Tool).
- To learn basic listening, convincing and selling skills (choice of words).
- To gain knowledge on different businesses in Singapore with different need in logistic services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Duration of Traineeship - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm