Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Head of Marcoms & Digital Marketing. This role will develop and implement marketing strategies to reach a broader audience through off and online marketing campaigns, social media, events, tradeshows and other digital media.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be involved in:
- Create content(articles) on content hub to drive leads.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media, blogs and FAQs.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Data mapping for paid media for SG and optimization of keywords.
- Assisting the marketing team for external acquisition events.
Competencies to Learn:
- Basics of SEO and content creation.
- SEM and different types of paid ads.
- Google analytics (keyword optimization).
- Project management.
- Campaign creation, deployment and measurement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The position is under the SGUnited Traineeships Programme, the candidate has to graduate in the year 2019/ 2020.
Duration of Traineeship - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm