Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Manager, Commercial Operations, Air Capacity Sales, Asia Pacific in the Global Aviation department. Trainee will assist to examine and provide relevant information and insights for informed business decisions. Trainee will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify any issues or ways to improve business process and systems.
What You Will Do
Trainee's area of Responsibilities:
- Ensure products, services and data quality is meeting required standards.
- Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues.
- To assist Project Manager to roll-out Cargo Containerization related applications.
Trainee will Learn:
- Learn to manage Projects and Business Planning Process.
- Gain Insights to Aviation and Air Cargo Business Applications.
- Learn Data quality, IT applications, Business Process Compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, Business IT or equivalent.
- The position is under the SGUnited Traineeships Programme, the candidate has to graduate in the year 2019/ 2020.
Duration of Traineeship - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm