Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position is part of Regional Commercial BI & Analytics team. Successful candidate will support on analytics capability development, large scale data study, program automation, and BI platform transformation.
The Trainee will gain Exposure to the following Functional areas:
- Data Science projects.
- Data Visualization.
- Business (sales & marketing) Analysis and Planning.
What You Will Do
- Collect business requirements from the regional as well as the countries sales teams to deliver solutions with data to improve tools, infrastructure, and processes.
- Explore suitable technologies and solutions capturing and surfacing the right data and information from internal & external.
- Work with data scientists on projects/study to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Apply data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) to build self-service interactive reports.
- Support on automation solutions for the sales program & process efficiency.
- Provide accurate and objective analysis, observations and suggestions to management.
Competencies Trainee will Learn during this Programme:
- Learn & practice advanced data analytics, data science technologies.
- Develop a strong skill on the most popular data visualization tools (Tableau).
- Gain a good understand of business process and the management principle behind the team.
- Learn, participate and practice in many real business analysis cases.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/BA/BEng or higher with a quantitative focus in Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent.
- Familiarity with extracting and manipulating large scale data set using SQL.
- Experience leveraging BI services such as Tableau for data analysis and producing digestible business insights.
- Analytical mindset, detail-oriented, proven problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm