Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Global Head of Quality, Programs and Performance in the global and regional customer service team. This Data Scientist Trainee will analyze large data sets and report on trends, insights and outcomes.
What You Will Do
- Identify data patterns and trends to develop predictive models and trends.
- Translate data into information and insights.
- Identify areas for further investigation as well as proposing innovative methods of analysis Present findings and results of analysis to team members.
Trainee will Learn:
- Identify relationship between large data sets.
- Data visualization & communication.
- Presenting and delivering complex information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Analytics or Data Science .
- The position is under the SGUnited Traineeships Programme, the candidate has to graduate in the year 2019/ 2020.
Duration of Traineeship - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm