Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Vice President of Ground Operations and collaborates with the Director & Lead Program Manager of Ground Operations on projects and tasks that will improve Quality, Service and Productivity.
What You Will Do
- Work with Regional and Country Ground operation teams in areas such as Courier Route Optimization, Continuous Improvement and Planning/Forecasting of routes.
- Work on a project to Digitalize the Daily Operations Plan and Gemba Ride (term similar with Gemba Walk) form.
Trainee will Learn:
- Comprehensive understanding of Express Operations.
- Teamwork within Regional Ground Operations and Country teams.
- End to end operational analysis with the objective to eliminate waste, improve quality and productivity.
- Program management skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm